DAY 1: HANOI– HALONG BAY (L, D) – Scenic cruise, swimming
07:45 – 08:15: Pick up at your hotel and depart for Ha Long City.
12:30 – On arrival at pier, you will board your Imperial Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin.
13:00 – Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical Bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Sailing with Imperial Cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you. Imperial Cruise brings our valued customers to the most tranquil parts of the Bay where you can’t find any boat there, cruising zigzag through hundreds of islands.
15:30 – Discover the magical beauty of nature along side limestone cliffs stretching vertically over pure blue water in tranquil bay.
16:30 – Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water.
18:00 – Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music.
19:00 – Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 – The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B, L) – Surprising Cave, Scenic cruise, cooking class
06:00 – You can wake up early for taking beautiful photos of sunrise
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
08:00 – Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Ha Long Bay.
09:00 – Back to Imperial Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
10:00 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
11:00 – Farewell Lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
12:30 – Get on the bus to Hanoi.
17:00– Transfer you back to your hotel.
- Shuttle bus Hanoi- Halong – Hanoi,
- Water on Bus
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area (Hoan Kiem district)
- Cabins with A/C and en-suite bathrooms
- All meals on board
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Cooking Demonstration, Happy Hour
- Squid Fishing
- English speaking guide
- Airfare, VISA arrangements
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 4 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & 2 children: One child under 4 years old is FOC, the other children under 4 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing cabin with parents.
- Children from 4 to under 8 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing cabin with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing cabin with parents.
Note and Other Policy:
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options:
1- Staying at the hotel (3* standard) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company).
2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person
- These rates will available if you make booking and pay via Vietnam OpenTour only.
- Surcharge 10usd/pax if travel date is on Lunar New Year period
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Air-condition turn on about at 19:00
- Tourists should bring sneakers, lotion, shadow glasses, swimsuits, hats throughout the cruise Halong bay Tours package to ensure your health. Special visitors should be followed the tourguide’s arrangement and rules of landscape.